View Profile Kde777

183 Movie Reviews

Well I liked joining some of those shorts in the past. I hope I get some more free time and get involved again. This was too short I think.. Maybe the "Sonic Seconds" it's a way to upload movies more quickly. I hope to see more quality in the next volume!

CelestOrion responds:

Animators are always welcome!

Main reason we have Seconds going on the side is because of how YouTube's algorithms have changed, so we need to keep up on regular content being posted! Longer animations that require more buildup to the punchline will be used for Shorts.

I just laughed when I saw "none of your friends are real". I don't know where it supposed to be placed but it seemed like an ending message to people with friends on the internet. it felt like an ironic, sort of funny short, haha.

The guy really creeps me out!

56 Game Reviews

This game should be called "Avoiding Sheep Rapists".

Don't worry we'll just pay our fuckin million dollars rocket with this few coins, no problem, everything's fine!

Great! It has some little bugs like, sometimes I didn't even had to put a bomb on the door, exactly in the last door, in the level with the three tanks and the monster, the tanks started to slowly go away from the screen, but .. just that, is not something that bothers.

29 Audio Reviews

i hate the fact it turns so noisy .. i'm really looking for something quiet like just the intro..

It really sounds good for a movie. it's even hilarious lol

This is way too funny XD !

7 Art Reviews